Venue and directions
The Winston Suite, Croydon Park Hotel, 7 Altyre Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR9 5AA. Telephone – 020 8681 9200.
Croydon Park Hotel is located 200 yards from East Croydon train station. East Croydon can be reached with direct trains from central London. It is just 20 minutes from Victoria, and 15 minutes from London Bridge. For those travelling by train from the south and south west London, it is just 10 minutes by train from Clapham Junction.
The hotel is located opposite East Croydon station, about two minutes away, and is also served by the Croydon trams. A number of bus routes run close to the hotel, including 64, 119, 194, 197, 198, 312, 367, 409, 410, 466, T33, X26.
Parking is available for delegates in the hotel’s own car park at £3 for the day. Just ensure you have your ticket endorsed at reception before you leave.
A zoomable map is available on the hotel’s website, or you can use the one to the right.
Lunch is not included as part of the workshop.
Croydon Park Hotel has its own bar and brasserie. Or, within just a few minutes’ walk there are numerous cafés, bars, restaurants and shops, including: Pret A Manger, Upper Crust, McDonald’s, Caffe Nero, Burger King, Wagamama’s, Pizza Express, Bella Italia, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose. A few more minutes brings you to Croydon town centre, which has many shops and two shopping centres, The Whitgift Centre and Centrale.
Of course, you are also very welcome to bring your own lunch with you.
- Please arrive from 9:45. Staff at the reception desk will be able to direct you to the Winston Suite. The course will begin promptly at 10:00.
- If you encounter travel problems and anticipate arriving late, please call or text Claire.
- There is no specific dress code. Wear whatever you feel comfortable in.
- Please bring your laptop if you would like to complete your marketing plan as we go along (highly recommended). Free Wi-Fi and power is available.
- The presentation and other handouts will be supplied electronically. Notepaper and pencils are also available.