1. Bookings will be regarded as provisional until the full course fee has been paid. Provisional bookings will only be held for 1 week and will not be held at all when a workshop is full.
2. Payment must be made in advance of the workshop by cheque, PayPal (via the website) or direct bank transfer.
3. All payments must be made in pounds sterling.
4. For details of how to pay by cheque or bank transfer, please email email@example.com.
5. Purchase orders are not acceptable in lieu of payment. However, invoices can be issued and a place for the delegate will be held for one week from the date of invoice. If payment is not received within one week, the place may be forfeited. The full payment must be received prior to the delegate attending the course.
6. All workshop fees include associated notes and other workshop materials, lunch and daytime refreshments (unless otherwise stated). Accommodation and other meals are not included.
7. Accepted applications will be acknowledged and joining instructions will be sent prior to the start of the course.
8. Marketing in One Day’s cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellation more than two weeks before the booked workshop will result in a full refund.
- Cancellation with more than a week’s notice but less than two will carry a 50% penalty charge.
- Cancellation within a week of the booked workshop will carry a 100% penalty charge.
9. Substitutions may be made at any time, without penalty, by notifying Marketing in One Day in writing (by post or email).
10. Marketing in One Day reserves the right to make appropriate changes to the workshop timetable and content or to cancel a workshop due to circumstances beyond its control and liability shall be limited in this instance to the refund of fees paid.
11. All intellectual property rights in material supplied on workshops is subject to copyright and owned by Marketing in One Day and therefore any duplication in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
12. Courses are not to be recorded in any way without the prior written consent of Marketing in One Day.
13. Marketing in One Day expects delegates to behave in a polite and appropriate manner and adhere to Marketing in One Day’s rules and regulations when attending workshops. Marketing in One Day reserves the right to exclude delegates or abandon the workshop in the event of disruptive, abusive or threatening behaviour by an individual or group of delegates. In such an event, no refund will be payable to the excluded delegate’s organisation.